Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) today announced tax allocations of 2012 dividend distributions on its Class A, Class B-1, B-2 and B-3 common shares.
For shareholders of RPAI Class A, Class B-1, Class B-2, and Class B-3 common shares, the Form 1099-DIV summarizes the allocation of the cash dividends paid in 2012. The amounts indicated on the Form 1099-DIV should be reported on the shareholders’ 2012 federal income tax returns. Investors are advised to consult a legal or tax professional about the specific tax treatment of distributions paid by the Company in 2012.
Class A, B-1, B-2, and B-3 Common Shares (NYSE: RPAI)
|Record Date||Payment Date||Per Share||Dividends||Dividends||Distributions|
* All per share amounts give retroactive effect to the reverse stock split and stock dividends that occurred in March 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV