Atlas Communications Technology Announces Acquisition Of Global Financial Technology Enterprises
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atlas Communications Technology, Inc., (ACT) a leading global provider of high quality, mission critical communications services, announced today an agreement to acquire Global Financial Technology Enterprises, LLC (GFTE) to strengthen its solutions delivery to the financial trading community.
ACT will market their combined new services under the Atlas Trading Solutions (ATS)™ brand. Leading the new endeavor will be industry veterans John Faccibene, joining as Managing Director, and Bill Wagner and Jay Lau joining as Regional General Managers. Together the team brings years of experience in financial industry trading technology to the venture.
The agreement builds on the best core competencies of both companies, including their specialization in the financial trading vertical, international presence, and their portfolio of IP based trader voice solutions. "The financial industry is transforming as a result of evolving technologies that revolutionize the way that people conduct business," said Indrajit "IG" Ghosh, ACT's Chief Technology Officer. "ATS will address a customer's ability to adopt these new solutions by offering cloud-based services that focus on mobility, time to market, and risk mitigation, enabling the trading community to trade anywhere, anytime, on any device."
"The world is transforming," added John Faccibene, Managing Director of ATS. "It has become increasingly complex for an enterprise to integrate their disparate solutions; ATS will provide a streamlined path towards the best solution for each customer's unique requirements while addressing their fundamental communications needs."Atlas Trading Solutions™ empowers customers to realize major benefits including:
- Trading applications as a service (turrets, hoot & holler, intercom, squawk, PBX)
- SIP enabled, cloud-based services (federation, presence, collaboration, voice recording, click to call, PSTN access) including mobile and social media integration
- Business resilience and recoverability
- Reduced TCO via an operating expenditure model
- Interoperability of new and legacy systems with mobile, cloud, and social media networks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV