X-Change Corp In Discussions To Rollout Phytiva Products In China And Southeast Asia
DALLAS, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- X-Change Corp (NASDAQ OTC: XCHC), a U.S. boutique company whose niche is extract-based cosmeceutical and nutraceutical solutions through its Phytiva brand product line, announced today that it has been in discussions with a couple of OTC-traded companies to rollout some or all of Phytiva products to consumers in China and Southeast Asia. The powerhouse of China, along with Southeast Asia, which includes the robust, dynamic countries of Vietnam and Thailand, have outlets that have expressed an interest in using nutraceutical-based products to cure everyday diseases, such as migraine headache, back problems, skin care ailments, and depression. Two-thirds of the world's population is heavily concentrated in China and its bordering countries. A majority of the Asian population relies heavily on home-grown herbal products to cure everyday diseases. X-Change Corp. has been approached by several US-based cannabis research and development facilities in California with ties to China's and Vietnam's herbal distribution networks. Negotiations are underway to send samples to those countries for patient testing and promotion among local physicians, with a goal of product rollout thereafter.
"We are very pleased to have this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to dramatically expand our products line to the millions of booming consumers of China and Southeast Asia. With such a huge population and high consumer demand already in place, Phytiva products could play an important role in curing everyday diseases and ailments in these Asian countries. We look forward to these continuing discussions and, hopefully, Phytiva Products will be chosen for testing and then rollout in China, Vietnam, and Thailand in a month or two," stated Robert Kane, President of X-Change Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV