CardRatings.com's Hall Of Shame: Worst Credit Cards Of 2012
Even though there are some cash-draining credit choices out there, not all credit issuers are lying in wait for your hard-earned money. This past year, we saw some positive trends in prepaid cards, rewards programs and cash-back incentives. Perhaps next year, we'll see some more astonishing changes -- like First Premier moving off the list. But we won't hold our breath for that one.
Click here to view Editor's choice awards: part one.
Click here to view Editor's choice awards: part two.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV