Alaska Communications (NASDAQ:ALSK) today announced it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 shortly after markets close Thursday, February 28, 2013. The company will host a conference call and live webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss the results.
Parties in the United States and Canada can access the call at 1-800-762-8779. Parties outside the United States and Canada can access the call at 1-480-629-9645.
The live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the "Events Calendar" section of the company's website ( www.alsk.com). The webcast will be archived for a period of 90 days. A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available two hours after the call and will run until Thursday, March 7, 2013, at midnight Eastern time. To hear the replay, parties in the United States and Canada can call 1-800-406-7325 and enter pass code 4593495. Parties outside the United States and Canada can call 1-303-590-3030 and enter pass code 4593495.
About Alaska CommunicationsHeadquartered in Anchorage, Alaska Communications (NASDAQ:ALSK) is a leading provider of high-speed wireless, mobile broadband, Internet, local, long-distance and advanced broadband solutions for businesses and consumers in Alaska. The Alaska Communications network includes advanced broadband and voice networks and the most diverse undersea fiber optic system connecting Alaska to the contiguous United States. For more information, visit www.alaskacommunications.com or www.alsk.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV