Industry Leader Carl San Miguel Installed As President Of Santa Clara County Association Of REALTORSÂ®
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS® proudly announces industry veteran Carl San Miguel to be its 2013 President.
San Miguel is the broker and owner of Highland Properties in Campbell, a company he founded in 1972. San Miguel is involved in the sale of residential and commercial real estate, property management, and loan services.
This is San Miguel's second time serving as President of SCCAOR – he held the same position in 2000. He has served for years as a SCCAOR director, C.A.R. director, and N.A.R. director.
San Miguel is also a leader in the local business community. He was President of the Campbell Chamber of Commerce from 2005 to 2008.San Miguel says his goal is for the association to better serve the needs of the real estate industry and provide leadership on finding solutions to issues that impact consumers. "Today the real estate profession is faced with challenges locally and nationally as policy-makers talk about possible changes that will negatively affect consumers, such as eliminating the mortgage interest deduction," he said. "We choose to participate proactively and to become a force in shaping the issues that are crucial to the American dream of homeownership and the building of our communities." The other 2013 SCCAOR officers are President-elect Myron Von Raesfeld, Vice President Trisha Motter, and Treasurer Sateesh Lele. About the Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS®SCCAOR, established in 1896, is California's oldest and Northern California's largest real estate association. We represent 7,000 REALTORS® and affiliate members. SCCAOR exists to meet the business, professional and political needs of its members and to promote, protect homeownership and private property rights. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV