2013 Houston CIO Executive Leadership Summit Focuses On The New Enterprise Architecture And The New CIO Manifesto To Drive New Business Value
HOUSTON, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The playbook for the CIO has changed. Technology disruptors are becoming a new standard to drive business growth. Unprecedented opportunities can also mean new IT security risks. So how do you create a flexible secure IT experience to meet the demands and expectations the consumerization of IT has caused? This will be one of the questions addressed at the HMG Strategy 2013 Houston CIO Executive Leadership Summit being held at the Norris Conference Centers – Houston /CityCentre.
"The global economy with the rapid changes and developments in IT is creating an epic revolution for today's CIO," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy, LLC. "To harness these opportunities to drive unprecedented business value, the CIO must provide leadership with the right balance of innovation to create the new enterprise architecture and the new playbook for the modern CIO."
This summit provides a great opportunity to learn, to network with peers, and to experience pioneering thought leadership from some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Keynotes, executive briefings, and panel discussions will focus on: Leading, Building and Delivering a Shared Services Organization, Leadership Strategies and Innovation, The New Enterprise Architecture, FBI Cyber Security: The Facts & Best Practices, The Role of the Modern CIO, and The New CIO Manifesto – A Playbook for Success.
The event's theme is "The Epic Revolution: Leading, Innovating and Transforming in a Connected World." The world-class presenters include:
- Delaney Bellinger, CIO, EP Energy L.L.P.
- Puneet Bhasin, SVP & CIO, Waste Management, Inc. and President, WM Logistics
- Twila Day, SVP & CIO, Sysco Corporation
- Chris Gates, CIO, GE Lighting
- Special Agent Angela Haun, InfraGard Coordinator, FBI Houston Division
- Hunter Jones, VP Enterprise Services & CIO, Cameron
- Mike Perroni, VP, IT, Weatherford
- Stephen Reny, SVP, Market Development, Autonomy, an HP Company
- Anup Sharma, Global CIO, GE Oil & Gas
- Special Agent William Weaver, FBI Houston Division
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV