RMC BoatWorks Extends Associate Sponsorship With FLW
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FLW, the world's premier tournament-fishing organization, announced that RMC BoatWorks™ has renewed its contract as an associate sponsor for the 2013 season. RMC BoatWorks will receive exposure across several of FLW's platforms, including its tournaments and Expos, multiple websites and FLW Bass Fishing magazine.
Founded in 2008 by a group of avid tournament anglers, RMC BoatWorks is best known for their Trol-Lok™ trolling motor mount which has been designed to securely hold trolling motors in place under any conditions to prevent damage to both the trolling motor and boat. They also feature an array of heavy-duty mounts and plates designed to keep expensive equipment in place and offer added protection to anglers' boats. RMC BoatWorks continues to evaluate and invent new products that are tournament tested and approved by today's top professional fishermen.
ABOUT FLW FLW is the industry's premier tournament-fishing organization, providing anglers of all skill levels the opportunity to compete for millions in prize money nationwide in 2013 over the course of 220 tournaments across five tournament circuits, four of which provide an avenue to the sport's richest payday and most coveted championship trophy – the Forrest Wood Cup. FLW tournament fishing can be seen on the Emmy-nominated "FLW" television show and is broadcast to more than 559 million households worldwide, making it the most widely distributed weekly outdoors-sports television show in the world. FLW is committed to providing a lifestyle experience that is the "Best in Fishing, On and Off the Water." For more information about FLW visit FLWOutdoors.com and look for FLW on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV