CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq/GS: CVTI) announced it plans to release its fourth quarter earnings in the late afternoon on Wednesday, January 30. Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. will hold a live conference call to discuss its fourth quarter earnings release on Thursday, January 31 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. Individuals with questions may dial in at 800-351-4894 (U.S./ Canada) and 334-323-7224 (International), access code CTG4. An audio replay will be available for one week following the call at 877-919-4059, access code 22966474. In addition, you will be able to listen to the audio replay for an extended period of time on our investor website, under the icon "Audio Archives". For additional financial and statistical information regarding the Company that may be discussed during the conference call, please visit our website at www.ctgcompanies.com/investor-relations under the icon "Earnings Info."
SOURCE Covenant Transportation Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV