Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) ( http://www.groupon.com) today announces another loving selection of gifts for Valentine’s Day, even though some of us won’t be celebrating this year. With three weeks to go, now is the time to take advantage of great deals on the best stuff to do, see, eat and buy with, and for, your special someone. Or, you know, if your special someone ripped your heart out and threw it in the garbage, now’s the time to just curl up in a ball and cry out your ex’s name (it’s Helen). Celebrate your relationship with the wide variety of deals available now at http://www.groupon.com/valentines-day. These include:
- $20 for $40 Worth of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts
- Corso’s Cookies
- Cookie Bouquets from $15 (Up to 63% Off)
- Vistaprint (Why not print out the name “Helen” and hug it?)
- $12 for $48 Worth of Any Products and Custom Printing Services
- French Lingerie Outlet
- Lingerie from $25 (Up to 60% Off)
- Jäger iOsonic Toothbrushes (Go ahead, couples, show off your great big LOOOOOOVING smiles. We’re SOOOOO happy for you.)
- Jäger iOsonic Toothbrushes with UV Sanitizers from $69 (Up to 78% Off)
- Wine Insiders
- $25 for $75 Worth of Wine
- Half Carat Black Diamond Earring Studs (Helen would have looked beautiful in these. Just gorgeous.)
- $25 for Half-Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings ($175 List Price)
Returning this romantic season—after helping oodles of holiday shoppers during Grouponicus—is the Groupon Gift Finder, now aptly named “Make Sure Cupid Hits His Mark.” Go to http://www.groupon.com/valentines-day, scroll to the bottom of the deals and answer three simple questions about the winsome giftee. Those questions do not include, “Is your name Helen?” or “Why did you leave?” The Gift Finder searches through thousands of Groupon deals to display the perfect options.
In addition to gifts ready to be carried by the wings of love (or the fins of sadness) to any destination in the U.S., Groupon carefully curates local experiences that offer the perfect foundation for an unforgettable date or journey of self-discovery. To find the best neighborhood merchants in your city, subscribe at www.groupon.com.
About GrouponGroupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts