Iaedp Reaches Milestone With New Sponsor And Record Submissions For "Imagine Me Beyond What You See" Art Competition
PEKIN, Ill., Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals ( iaedp), along with its new lead sponsor, Veritas Collaborative, is proud to reveal the riveting submissions for this year's "Imagine Me Beyond What You See" Body Image Mannequin Art Competition. In its third year, this unique competition is an awareness-through-art campaign, held in conjunction with iaedp's Annual Symposium, this year held in Las Vegas.
Veritas Collaborative, a specialty behavioral health hospital for young people and center of excellence for the treatment of eating disorders, marks the first ever lead sponsor for iaedp.
"Veritas Collaborative joins with those interested in remembering bodies & lives that have been dis-membered, both by eating disorder illnesses and societies blithe to their tyranny," said Chase Bannister, Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer at Veritas Collaborative. "In the vulnerability living in the art displayed here, may we all find ourselves re-imagined & re-created through hope."
This year, iaedp received a record thirteen submissions. There were nine from treatment centers and private practices, four individual entries, and two international. Entries included:
- Empty by Madeleine Bowman with Shannon Bradley
- True Beauty Has No Label by Ministry of Child and Youth, Eating Disorders Program/ British Columbia
- Graffiti Sam by Carolina House Raleigh
- Blossoming Into Beauty by Cambridge Eating Disorders Center (CEDC)
- Living Idealism by Eating Recovery Center Partial Hospital
- Can You See Me Now? by Jen Foote/ Canada
- Blackbird by Kathleen D'Orazio
- Until Death Do We Part by Project Bliss
- Uli by RainRock Residential ED Treatment
- A Fractured State of Being by Rebecca Tishman
- Transcendence by Reflections ED Treatment Program, Dominion Hospital
- Transfiguration by UF & Shands Eating Disorders Recovery Center
- Lily Rose by Rogers Memorial Eating Disorders Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV