- a fine of $15,000;
- costs of $5,000;
- a two-year suspension from conducting securities related business while in the employ of, or associated with, any MFDA Member;
- Mr. Taylor shall divest himself completely and irrevocably of any and all of his holdings and investments in Asian Coast Development ( Canada) Ltd. by transferring them to an arm's length third party and provide written confirmation of same to MFDA Staff; and
- Mr. Taylor shall pass an appropriate industry course on ethics acceptable to MFDA Staff prior to being re-registered in the mutual fund industry.
MFDA Hearing Panel Makes Findings Against Christophe Taylor
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.