Bright Horizons Family Solutions®, a leading provider of employer-sponsored child care, early education, and work/life solutions, opened for trading today on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ BFAM” after its initial public offering. GETCO Execution Services, LLC is the Designated Market Maker for the company’s stock.
Chief Executive Officer David Lissy, joined by members of Bright Horizons’ leadership team, commemorated the company’s first day of trading by visiting the NYSE trading floor to witness the stock opening.
“We are delighted to welcome Bright Horizons Family Solutions to the NYSE’s growing community of innovative companies,” said Scott Cutler, Executive Vice President, Head of Global Listings, NYSE Euronext. “Bright Horizons has distinguished itself as a leader in child care, early education, and work-life solutions, providing exceptional care and programs for children, families, and employers around the globe. We congratulate Bright Horizons on its IPO and look forward to a long-standing partnership with the company and its shareholders.”
“Over the past quarter century we have been proud to help leading employers support their employees with work/life solutions that help to increase their productivity by providing a healthier integration of personal and professional responsibilities. Today those services reach families and their employers around the globe and across all life stages, from child care and early education to back-up care, educational advising, and elder care,” said Lissy. “We are pleased to once again return to the public markets as we continue to deliver on our mission to grow and thrive while making a lasting impact on those we serve.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV