Huntington Memorial Hospital Elects Paul Johnson, Deborah Williams To Its Board Of Directors
Always active in the community, Williams currently serves as president of the Altadena Guild of Huntington Hospital and continues to volunteer at the hospital's S. Robert and Denise Zeilstra Gift Shop. Through the years Williams has taken leadership roles in many local organizations including John Muir High School's Links Up mentoring program, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Pasadena alumni chapter, Planned Parenthood of Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley, and the Girl Scouts' Mount Wilson Vista Council. She is an active member of the NAACP Altadena Branch and of St. Barnabas Episcopal Church.
Huntington Memorial Hospital is a 625-bed not-for-profit hospital that is home to the only Level II trauma center in the San Gabriel Valley. In addition to being granted Magnet ® status in 2011, Huntington Hospital has been ranked nationally by U.S. News and World Report in two specialties and was named the 8 th best hospital in California. Renowned for its programs in neurosciences, cardiovascular services and cancer care, Huntington Hospital is an active teaching hospital with graduate medical education programs in internal medicine and general surgery. Consistent with its mission, the hospital provides millions of dollars annually in charity care, benefits for vulnerable populations, health research, education and training and support programs that may otherwise be absent from the community. For more information, visit www.huntingtonhospital.com.
SOURCE Huntington Memorial Hospital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV