Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced the promotion of Steve Higdon to Vice President, Global Communications. In his new position, Higdon is responsible for the company’s global internal and external communications strategies serving as initial point of contact for media relations and crisis response activities.
Higdon has served as Senior Director, Partnership Marketing since joining Papa John’s in 2012. Prior to joining Papa John’s, Higdon spent seven years in the multi-national corporate world with United Parcel Service, eight years as a senior executive, including six as CEO of Greater Louisville Inc., the Metro Chamber of Commerce, and the past seven years as a partner (owner) in Faulkner Real Estate, a regional development company. In addition, Higdon has fifteen years of experience in the community as a board director for several for profit and nonprofit corporations, including serving almost four years as chairman of the Louisville Sports Commission.
“Steve’s wide breadth of executive leadership and managerial experience coupled with his significant impact and involvement within the community make him uniquely qualified for this exciting position,” said Andrew Varga, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer. “We are thrilled to have him represent the brand while leading our global communications strategies.”
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third largest pizza company. For 11 of the past 13 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s also earned the 2012 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Pizza Brand of the Year. Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV