CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE: CBL) today announced the tax reporting (Federal 1099) information for the 2012 distributions on its Common, Series C Preferred, Series D Preferred and Series E Preferred shares.
The income tax treatment for the 2012 distributions for CBL & Associates Properties, Inc., Common Stock CUSIP # 124830-10-0 traded on the NYSE under ticker symbol "CBL" is as follows:
|Distribution Type (Form 1099-DIV Box)|
|Declaration Dates||Record Dates||Payable Dates||Distributions Per Share||Ordinary Taxable Dividend (Box 1a)||Return of Capital / Non-Dividend Distributions (Box 3)||Total Long-Term Capital Gain (Box 2a)||Unrecap. Sec. 1250 Gain (1) (Box 2b)|
|(1) Amount reported as Unrecaptured Sec. 1250 Gain (Box 2b) is included in Total Long-Term Capital Gain (Box 2a).|
Pursuant to Internal Revenue Code requirements, of the $0.22 per share dividend declared on November 28, 2012 and paid January 16, 2013, $0.1748773 per share is taxable in 2012 and $.0451227 per share will be reported and is taxable in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV