Salas Wang LLC, a national securities firm located in Chicago, is investigating the Board of Directors of Spirit Realty (“SRC” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SRC) for potential breaches of fiduciary duties in selling the Company to Cole Capital Property Trust II in a stock-for-stock deal that values Spirit at less than $18.00 per share. Spirit shareholders will be giving up control and exchanging their shares in the Company for shares of a non-public real estate investment trust for little or no change-of-control premium.
More specifically, the investigation is to determine if SRC’s Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to the Company’s stockholders by not conducting an adequate and fair sales process before approving the proposed transaction, and if this proposed transaction undervalues the Company, causing damage to SRC’s shareholders. To learn more, you can visit http://www.salaswang.com/topics/investigations/src/
Salas Wang LLC is a law firm that represents investors and individuals in all types of securities litigation and arbitration.
If you own common stock in SRC and wish to obtain additional information and your options going forward, please visit us at www.salaswang.com or contact firm partner Jeffrey M. Salas by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (312) 803-4963.Attorney Advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV