Medical Staffing Network And W3D Announce January 2013 "Nurse Of The Month" Winner
CARBONDALE, Ill., Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/-- Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC (MSN) announced today the Nurse of the Month contest winner for January 2013. The contest, which MSN has been co-sponsoring with local Carbondale radio station 107.3 W3D, honors exceptional local nurses. It was promoted during drive-time radio, and nominations were open to the public via the station's website.
January's Nurse of the Month winner was Karla Osman, RN, from Anna, IL, who has worked for 26 years at Memorial Hospital Carbondale. Four people nominated her. Said one of the nominators, Jimmy Stone, "Not only is she knowledgeable, she is compassionate and willing to go the extra mile for all her patients." Added Brooke Toedte, "As a charge nurse, she has student nurses on the floor constantly and always takes time to answer their questions and teach them."
Of Karla, Alesia Patterson commented, "She brings out the best in her patients. She is the kind of nurse that everyone wishes they had while staying in the hospital." Finally, Alaina Shannon said, "She is dedicated to helping her patients get through a very delicate time and provides excellent care."Karla said that she was "absolutely thrilled" about winning the Nurse of the Month Contest, adding, "I love working with the students (my children!)." On January 11th, MSN's Carbondale Branch Manager, Shelley Zeigler, and Misty Stover from W3D presented the prizes to Karla, which included tickets to four Southern IL University basketball games, a Miller Spinal Health massage, and a Houlihan's Restaurant gift certificate. Said Ms. Zeigler, "Karla exemplifies the type of caring nurse whose dedication to quality patient care makes us proud to sponsor the Nurse of the Month contest."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV