Morgan & Morgan Announces Investigation Of K-Swiss, Inc. (NASDAQ: KSWS)
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of K-Swiss, Inc. ("K-Swiss")(Nasdaq: KSWS) concerning the proposed sale of K-Swiss to E.Land World Ltd., a South Korean fashion and retail company.
If you are a current shareholder of K-Swiss and are interested in learning more about our K-Swiss merger investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the terms of the proposed deal valued at approximately $170 million, K-Swiss shareholders will only receive $4.75 in cash for each share of K-Swiss stock owned, which is below at least one analyst's estimate of $5.60 per share. The merger is expected to close in the second quarter of 2013.
Our investigation concerns whether K-Swiss Board of Directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of K-Swiss shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that K-Swiss shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of K-Swiss common stock.About Morgan & MorganMorgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44 th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV