LOS ANGELES, Jan. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Bank has launched a new small business conference, City National Insight One20, that caters to Southern California's record number of businesses with $1 million to $20 million in revenues. The one-day conference will be held on Saturday, March 16, at the Los Angeles Convention Center and Seth Godin - dubbed "America's Greatest Marketer" - will deliver the opening keynote, sharing insights from his most recent book, The Icarus Deception: How High Will you Fly? .
Godin has written 17 books, including Tribes , Linchpin , We Are All Weird , and Poke the Box , which have been translated into more than 30 languages. As an entrepreneur, he has founded dozens of companies. His first Internet direct marketing company, Yoyodyne, was acquired by Yahoo in 1998. His latest company, Squidoo.com, is ranked among the top 50 sites in the U.S. by Quantcast, a Web measuring service.
City National Insight One20 is divided into five tracks in order to meet the unique, yet diverse, needs of businesses that operate in the $1 million to $20 million in revenue range:Track 1: Game Changing Ideas, The Power of New Perspectives Track 2: Business Intelligence, The Strategy of Long-Term Success Track 3: Financial Intelligence, The Math of Success Track 4: Operating Essentials, The Details That Matter Track 5: Reaching Your Audience, The New Marketing Landscape About City National Bank Insight One20: City National Bank has launched City National Insight One20, a conference to inform, inspire and assist with all the needs of small businesses that operate in the $1 to $20 million revenue range. The one-day conference will be held on Saturday, March 16, at the Los Angeles Convention Center. To learn more or register, visit www.insightone20.com . For conference media credentials, contact Ian Bryan at 828.242.1868.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV