With these enhancements and additions made to the Developer Support Program, device monitoring and management processes are streamlined, allowing easy access to a higher level of intelligence. Canon Dealers and customers now receive a high level of reporting details on a variety of Canon device families. By maintaining these relationships, third-party developer services seamlessly integrate with Canon devices in an efficient and effective manner.
Along with the enhancement of Canon’s Developer Support Program, Premium Membership continues to provide members with access to a variety of resources, including:
- Norcross Development Center (NDC) for development, testing and troubleshooting
- Virtual private networking (VPN) for NDC devices available if visiting the center is not possible or practical
- Support from Canon’s technical team
- Canon proprietary materials such as Foreign Device Interface Specifications
Canon’s third-party developers provide quality print management services, which allow Dealers and customers to easily integrate and customize reporting solutions based on their individual needs and workflows. By supporting a variety of developers, Canon technology is capable of being tightly integrated with a variety of tools used for fleet management, output optimization and the delivery of Managed Document Services.
For more information on Canon’s Developer Support Program, including details regarding the tools available to Essential and Premium members, visit http://www.developersupport.canon.com.About Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. With approximately $45.6 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents registered in 2011† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012. In 2012, Canon U.S.A. has received the PCMag.com Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability in the digital camera and printer categories for the ninth consecutive year, and for camcorders for the past two years. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss. About PrintFleet PrintFleet’s family of print management software solutions range from simple rapid assessment to advanced, independently hosted print management, offering unparalleled agnostic data collection, data integrity and back end support. Available in multiple languages, PrintFleet’s software solution empowers dealers in over 100 countries to entrench their customer relationships and provide total print management solutions for their clients. Globally, PrintFleet’s network of dealers has more print and imaging devices under management than any other independent software vendor and is the vendor of choice for print management and supporting business development services. Additional information about PrintFleet can be found at www.printfleet.com. †Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV