Swift Transportation (SWFT) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of SWFT now seen reaching $16, UBS said. Estimates also increased as company is expected to increase utilization further. Buy rating.
Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) numbers raised at Keybanc. Shares of SWK now seen reaching $85, according to Keybanc. Estimates also increased, as the company is cutting costs. Buy rating.
Union Pacific (UNP) numbers boosted at Credit Suisse. Shares of UNP now seen reaching $159, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also upped, as the company can continue to expand margins. Outperform rating.
Zimmer (ZMH) estimates, target raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of ZMH now seen reaching $79, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, given higher expected knee growth. Neutral rating.>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV