NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Havas Worldwide New York announced today the launch of the Shared Owned & Earned media unit, (SOE). SOE brings the agency's analytics, community management and content strategy specialists together under a single practice. The new unit will launch with 21 employees including 4 new hires, and will be lead by Richard Notarianni, Havas Worldwide New York's Executive Director of Engagement Planning and Performance.
SOE will work with, support, and complement agency teams by bringing services from different specialist areas into one system; versus the traditional approach where agencies have delegated analytics, community management, content, engagement planning, and strategy functions to designated specialists in each practice.
"With the launch of SOE, Havas Worldwide New York will host a new team of talent for the networked world," said Tom Morton, Chief Strategy Officer Havas Worldwide New York. "Under Rich's leadership, we're putting shared, owned and earned content specialists at the center of the agency."
"To address our clients' need to understand the business impact of networked communications, the SOE partners a fully equipped analytics and engagement planning group alongside the social, content and community specialists," added Richard Notarianni."More than at any time in memory clients need to systematically connect their marketing activity to business outcomes," said Matt Ryan, Co-Chairman Havas Worldwide New York, President Global Brands Havas Worldwide. "We are already seeing a major improvement in shortening the distance between data and action; and hope to see that shorten even faster in the coming months." SOE launches with active assignments from Havas Worldwide New York clients including Dos Equis and Reckitt Benckiser. Havas Worldwide New York plans to expand SOE across the agency's client roster, and to continue growing the SOE team in the months ahead. SOE launches with 4 new hires, among them:
- Jennifer Bassett joins as Content Strategy Director. In her new role she will help to build a system for effective and efficient publishing to the web, mobile, and social channels. Jennifer started her career in publishing, and prior to joining Havas she worked at Omnicom's branding agency, Interbrand.
- Doug Halsey joins as Content Strategy Director. Doug will help clients holistically understand the digital ecosystem which includes the web, mobile and social media. Doug started his career in print publishing, but has been in digital media for the last 16 years. Most recently, Doug worked as Senior Site Director for History.com
- Matt Cahill joined as Associate Director of Analytics and Insights, to focus on building automated and scalable reporting solutions. With an academic background in Applied Mathematics, Matt has spent the past seven years helping businesses make smarter decisions and improve ROI.
- Shawn Shahani joined as Senior Strategist. Focused on marrying social heuristics, engagement planning, and finding insights from data throughout his career, he has helped build social and digital strategy at American Apparel, iCrossing and most recently Momentum Worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV