Anne H. Lloyd, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (NYSE:MLM), today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 (forty cents) per share on the Corporation’s common stock. This dividend, which represents a cash dividend of $1.60 per share on an annualized basis, is payable March 29, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2013.
Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. is the nation’s second largest producer of construction aggregates and a producer of magnesia-based chemicals and dolomitic lime. For more information about Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., refer to the Corporation’s website at www.martinmarietta.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV