DiscoverReady, a leading provider of legal discovery management services for Fortune 500 legal departments, today announced the introduction of a new tool giving lawyers the power of statistics without the need for costly experts.
The culmination of years of research and development, the Samplyzer™ tool simplifies statistical sampling in legal matters, improving the quality and defensibility of culling, searching, and review decisions. It incorporates DiscoverReady’s industry-leading best practices into a tool that integrates with the Relativity review platform.
“With statistical sampling fast becoming essential to the discovery process, our ‘statistician-in-a-box’ makes these methods widely available to all attorneys, regardless of their familiarity with statistics,” said Jim Wagner, CEO of DiscoverReady.
The Samplyzer™ is an effective, cost-efficient tool to:
- Measure the efficacy (precision and recall) of proposed search terms and culling strategies
- Assess the quality of attorney review decisions
- Increase defensibility of automated review and predictive coding
- Create defensible budgets, timelines and projected volumes for discovery matters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV