Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group L.P. (NASDAQ: CG) will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, February 21, 2013 to announce and discuss the financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012, which ended December 31, 2012. A news release containing the results will be issued before the open of the U.S. equity markets and will be available on Carlyle investor relations website.
Co-Chief Executive Officers William E. Conway, Jr. and David M. Rubenstein, along with Chief Financial Officer Adena Friedman and Head of Public Market Investor Relations Daniel Harris, will review the fourth quarter and full year 2012 results during the call.
Analysts and institutional investors may listen to the call by dialing +1-800-850-2903 (international +1-253-237-1169) and mentioning “Carlyle Group Fourth Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call”. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously to the public through a link on the investor relations section of the Carlyle web site at ir.carlyle.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available soon after the live call.
About the Carlyle GroupThe Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global alternative asset manager with approximately $157 billion of assets under management in 101 active funds and 64 fund of fund vehicles as of September 30, 2012. Carlyle invests across four segments – Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies and Fund of Funds Solutions – in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Carlyle has developed expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation. The Carlyle Group employs more than 1,300 people in 32 offices across six continents. The Carlyle Group – Website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV