Provectus Pharmaceuticals Shares Are Trading On The OTCQB
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: PVCT) ( http://www.pvct.com), a development-stage oncology and dermatology biopharmaceutical company, announced that its shares are now trading on the OTCQB marketplace through the OTC Markets Group's OTC Link® quotation system, and are no longer trading on the OTCBB. The Company's trading symbol remains the same, "PVCT."
Previously, Provectus's stock was traded on both the OTCBB and OTCQB markets. The switch to being traded solely on the OTCQB market occurred when the last remaining market maker that traded PVCT's stock on OTCBB migrated to trading the stock on the OTCQB market.
The OTCQB is one of three tiers established by OTC Markets Group, Inc. which operates one of the world's largest electronic interdealer quotation systems for broker-dealers to trade unlisted securities. The OTCQB designation is meant to identify companies that are reporting with the SEC or a U.S. banking regulator, making it easy for investors to identify companies that are current in their reporting obligations. The OTCQB also provides investors real-time trading data on securities, as opposed to the OTCBB, for which trading data is delayed. Investors can access trading quotes on PVCT through various sites, including this one provided by OTC Markets:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV