DANBURY, Conn., Jan. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATMI, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATMI) intends to release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. A conference call with management is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) the same day to review and discuss the results.
Participants should dial 877.766.0748. A replay will be available following the call and can be accessed at 855.859.2056 (access code 93634152). The call can also be accessed live and on-demand from the ATMI Investor Relations website at http://investor.atmi.com . A copy of management's presentation materials will be available on the ATMI Investor Relations website before the call.
About ATMIATMI, Inc. is a global provider of specialty semiconductor materials, and safe, high-purity materials handling and delivery solutions designed to increase process efficiencies for the microelectronics, life sciences, and other industries. For more information, please visit http://www.atmi.com . The ATMI, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5254 ATMI and the ATMI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Technology Materials, Inc., in the United States, other countries or both.
CONTACT: Troy Dewar Director, Investor Relations 203.207.9349 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV