WATERTOWN, Mass., Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (NYSE: BFAM) today announced the initial public offering of 10,100,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $22.00 per share. The Company's shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on January 25, 2013 under the trading symbol "BFAM." The underwriters have a 30 day option to purchase up to an additional 1,515,000 shares from the Company.
The offering is being made through an underwriting group led by Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Barclays Capital Inc., along with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, BMO Capital Markets Corp., Stifel, Nicolaus & Company Incorporated and SMBC Nikko Capital Markets Limited.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, a copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained by contacting: Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, (Tel: 866-471-2526), email: email@example.com; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717 (Tel: 866-803-9204); or Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717 (Tel: 888-603-5847), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV