NEW YORK -- Yahoo! (YHOO) is expected by analysts Monday to post fourth-quarter earnings of 28 cents a share on revenue of $1.21 billion.
The report encompasses the Internet company's first full quarter under CEO Marissa Mayer.
Yahoo! posted earnings of 24 cents a share on revenue of $1.21 billion in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Yahoo!'s report is expected after Monday's closing bell.Yahoo, Trust and the Talent Shortage
Caterpillar (CAT) is expected by Wall Street to report earnings of $1.70 a share in the fourth quarter on revenue of $16.12 billion. The maker of heavy construction and mining equipment earned $2.32 a share in the year-earlier fourth quarter on revenue of $17.24 billion.
Seagate Technology (STX), a maker of hard drives and storage products, is expected to post fiscal second-quarter earnings of $1.28 a share on revenue of $3.58 billion. A year earlier, Seagate earned $1.32 a share on revenue of $3.2 billion.
VMware (VMW) is seen earning 78 cents a share in the fourth quarter on revenue of $1.28 billion. 5 Rocket Stocks Worth Buying for a Q1 Rally
Toyota (TM) is again the world's top automaker, tallying global sales in 2012 of 9.748 million vehicles, topping General Motors, which sold 9.29 million vehicles last year.
BMC Software (BMC) is expected by analysts Monday to post fiscal third-quarter earnings of $1.01 a share.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV