Bank of America today announced the formation of the Bank of America Global Advisory Council with the appointment of 13 internationally recognized business, academic and public policy leaders. The Global Advisory Council will share expertise and insights on the bank’s global engagement and help it further strengthen its worldwide relationships.
Chaired by Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan, the Bank of America Global Advisory Council will also advise senior bank executives on trends and emerging opportunities in local markets.
“Bank of America has relationships with clients who compete in every region of the globe,” said Moynihan. “We thank our Global Advisory Council leaders for sharing their perspective, experience, and judgment, which will help make us a better partner for the clients we serve.”
Members of the Bank of America Global Advisory Council, which is a non-fiduciary body, include:
- Bader M. Al Sa’ad (Kuwait), managing director and CEO, Kuwait Investment Authority.
- Donald R. Argus AC (Australia), former CEO, National Australia Bank, and former chairman, BHP Billiton Group.
- Thierry Breton (France), chairman and CEO, Atos S.E.; director on the board of Carrefour S.A.; and former finance minister of France.
- Edson de Godoy Bueno (Brazil), president and CEO, Amil Participacões S.A., and director on the board of UnitedHealth Group.
- Chong-Suk Choi (South Korea), president and CEO, chairman of the board of directors, Korea Investment Corporation.
- The Hon. Kay Bailey Hutchison (USA), former U.S. Senator (R-Texas); former vice-chairman of the National Transportation Safety Board; and advisory board member for the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- Sir Sam E. Jonah (Ghana), founder and chairman, Jonah Capital (Pty) Ltd.; former executive president, AngloGold Ashanti; and director on the board of Vodafone plc.
- Eijiro Katsu (Japan), former administrative vice minister at Japan’s Ministry of Finance, and former director general at Japan’s Finance Bureau.
- Dr. Jürgen Kluge (Germany), director emeritus, McKinsey & Company, Inc.; former chairman and CEO, Franz Haniel and Cie. GmbH; and director on the board of SMS GmbH.
- Ali Y. Koç (Turkey), executive board member of Koç Holding and chairman of Ford Otosan; and former group president of Corporate Communication and Information Technology, Koç Holding AS.
- Prof. Frederick Ma, GBS, JP (Hong Kong), former secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury and former secretary for Commerce and Economic Development, Hong Kong; director on the boards of Agricultural Bank of China, China Resources Land Ltd, COFCO Corporation, Husky Energy Inc., Hutchison Port Holdings Management Pte. Limited; the trustee-manager of Hutchison Port Holdings Trust; and International Advisory Council member, China Investment Corp.
- Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong (USA), founder, former chairman and CEO, Abraxis Bioscience; founder of American Pharmaceutical Partners; managing director, California Capital Equity LLC; founder and CEO, Nantworks; and founder and chairman, Healthcare Transformation Institute.
- David Westin (USA), former president and CEO, NewsRight LLC, and former president, ABC News.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV