AWS congratulates the winners and all of the 2012 AWS Global Start-Up Challenge finalists:
Big Data & High Performance Computing
- Demyst Data (Hong Kong) - Real-time analysis of consumer and small business profiles to improve decision making.
- MortarData (USA) - Open source framework and runtime environment for building big data pipelines on Elastic MapReduce.
- QMedic (USA) - A wearable sensing platform that monitors physical activity, sleep, and falls for older adults.
- PlanGrid (USA) - A mobile replacement for construction blueprints.
- Poikos (Netherlands) - Imaging and measurement of the human body in 3D using consumer-grade hardware.
- TraceLink (USA) - Connect people, processes, and information across a global supply network.
- LogMyCalls (USA) - A marketing and analytics platform for the phone.
- Hive (Australia) - A battery-powered security camera combined with a social network to protect people, places, and things.
- Wikidot (Poland) - A web-based Wiki platform for community sites, personal blogs, gaming, and more.
- Bossa Studios (UK) - Real-time multiplayer cross-platform games.
- Grand Cru (Finland) - The Supernauts game, a casual take on the Minecraft style of sandboxed building.
- Playblazer (India) - A configurable API for instant access to a comprehensive set of pre-built data models, components, and workflows.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts