AFH Issues Statement In Response To Its Litigation With Emmaus Life Sciences, Inc.
Beitchman & Zekian focuses on four core practice groups. The Firm offers "big-firm know how" while maintaining a level of individual service most large law firms cannot. The firm was established to offer our clients an effective and efficient alternative to the large, institutional law firm, and to provide a cost-effective economic solution to our client's legal needs. Our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys are dedicated to providing innovative, creative and sound, legal and business counseling. Regardless of your business size or legal needs, we have the skills and resources to be an integral component in the success, growth, and protection of you and/or your business.
About AFH Holding & Advisory, LLC AFH Holding & Advisory, LLC is a single member, family office and advisory firm serving U.S. and international clients who seek capital formation and business strategies including the preparation and implementation of alternative public offerings, PIPE financing, acquisitions, corporate governance development, regulation and compliance, among other services, all executed concurrently to provide a seamless transition from private to public status. By delivering objective thinking, proven practices and best-of-breed partners, AFH helps both public and private clients achieve their specific development and financial goals. AFH is a licensed lender in the State of California. For more information, please visit http://afhholdingandadvisory.com
SOURCE AFH Holding & Advisory, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV