Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company, released its fourth quarter earnings press release today, Thursday, January 24, 2013. The release contained an inaccurate telephonic access dial-in number for tomorrow’s earnings release conference call. The Company will host its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter results on Friday, January 25, 2013, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. Telephonic access will be available by dial-in at 888-317-6016 reference: INDB. A replay of the call will be available by calling 877-344-7529, Replay Conference Number: 10023472, which will be available through February 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Internet access to the call is available on the Company’s web site at http://www.RocklandTrust.com by choosing investor relations, Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. The webcast replay will be available until January 25, 2014.
Independent Bank Corp., which has Rockland Trust Company as a wholly owned bank subsidiary, currently has approximately $5.8 billion in assets. Rockland Trust provides a wide range of consumer, business, investment, and insurance products and services. Rockland Trust Company is a full-service community bank serving Eastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod. To find out more about the products and services available at Rockland Trust Company, please visit our website at www.RocklandTrust.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV