Stonehouse Announces Nominees For Election To Board Of Directors Of Intrinsyc Software International, Inc. And Provides Update Regarding Requisitioned Meeting
Except as otherwise disclosed herein, to the knowledge of Stonehouse, none of Stonehouse Capital nor Daniel S. Marks nor any of the directors or officers of Stonehouse Capital, or any associates or affiliates of the foregoing, or any of the Shareholder Nominees or their respective associates or affiliates, has: (a) any material interest, direct or indirect, in any transaction since the commencement of Intrinsyc's most recently completed financial year or in any proposed transaction (other than the proposed changes and transactions referred to herein) that has materially affected or will materially affect Intrinsyc or any of its subsidiaries; or (b) any material interest, direct or indirect, by way of beneficial ownership of securities or otherwise, in any matter currently known to be acted on at the Special Meeting, other than the election of directors.
SOURCE Stonehouse Capital Management Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV