ITASCA, Ill., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced that its Board of Directors declared a $0.35 per share quarterly cash dividend on the company's common stock, a $.01 increase over the prior quarter's dividend. The dividend will be payable on March 20, 2013 to stockholders of record as of March 4, 2013.
"Gallagher has consistently paid dividends every quarter since our public offering in 1984," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "The Board's decision to again increase our dividend is a reflection of our continuing confidence in the future of our business and our commitment to providing value to our shareholders."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
CONTACT: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations 630-285-3501 or email@example.comSOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV