Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) announced today it will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on February 7.
Convergys will hold a conference call and webcast at 10:00 AM, Eastern Time, Thursday, February 7, to discuss fourth quarter 2012 financial results. Convergys President and CEO Andrea Ayers and CFO Andre Valentine will participate.
The webcast is available live and recorded for availability through March 7 via the following link: http://tinyurl.com/4Q12ConferenceCall. You may also access the webcast via the Convergys website, www.convergys.com. Click “Company,” then “Investor Relations,” then “Events and Webcasts.”
About ConvergysAs a leader in customer management for over 30 years, Convergys is uniquely focused on helping companies find new ways to enhance the value of their customer relationships and deliver consistent customer experiences across all channels and geographies. Every day, our nearly 75,000 employees help our clients balance the demands of increasing revenue, improving customer satisfaction, and reducing overall cost using an optimal mix of agent, technology, and analytics solutions. Our actionable insight stems from handling billions of customer interactions annually for our clients. Visit www.convergys.com to learn more. Supporting Resources Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. (Convergys and the Convergys logo are registered trademarks of Convergys Corporation.) Contacts David Stein, Investor Relations+1 513 723 7768 or email@example.com Krista Boyle, Public/Media Relations+1 513 723 2061 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV