WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BG Medicine, Inc. (Nasdaq:BGMD), a company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cardiovascular diagnostics, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. BG Medicine also expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Lazard Capital Markets LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. While the offering is expected to price before 9:30 am EST on January 25, 2013, the offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-3 relating to the common stock offered in this offering was filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement, as well as a final prospectus supplement, relating to and describing the terms of the offering will be filed with the SEC, each of which will form a part of the effective registration statement. When available, copies of the preliminary and final prospectus supplements relating to these securities may be obtained by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or from Lazard Capital Markets LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 60th Floor, New York, NY 10020 or via telephone at (800) 542-0970.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV