- Exploring the sale of the Company’s industrial properties, consisting of approximately 4.3 million square feet, approximately 2.6 million square feet of which is located in Southern Virginia.
- Implementing targeted portfolio management initiatives to drive operating efficiencies and improve occupancy.
- Executing steps designed to increase balance sheet capacity and expand the sources of capital necessary to achieve investment-grade credit metrics over time.
- In connection with these initiatives, declaring a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per common share, which equates to an annualized dividend of $0.60 per common share, representing a 25% decrease from its prior annualized dividend of $0.80 per share.
First Potomac Realty Trust Provides Update Of Strategic And Capital Plan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts