- Q4 2012 Revenue Increases 7% to a Record $174 Million
- FY 2012 Revenue Increases 10% to a Record $652 Million
- Third Consecutive Year of Double-Digit Growth
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2012.
For the quarter ended December 31, 2012, the Company reported record revenue of $174.1 million, up 7% compared to fourth quarter 2011 revenue of $163.1 million. Fourth quarter 2012 non-GAAP net income was $19.8 million or $0.42 per diluted share compared to non-GAAP net income of $16.6 million or $0.36 per diluted share for the same period in 2011, up 19% and 17%, respectively. GAAP net income was $56.6 million or $1.19 per diluted share, compared to $11.5 million or $0.25 per diluted share for the same period in 2011, up 393% and 376%, respectively.
For the twelve months ended December 31, 2012, the Company reported revenue of $652.1 million, up 10% year-over-year compared to $591.6 million for the same period in 2011. Non-GAAP net income was $61.5 million or $1.29 per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $53.1 million or $1.12 per diluted share for the same period in 2011, up 16% and 15%, respectively. GAAP net income was $83.3million or $1.74 per diluted share, compared to GAAP net income of $27.5 million or $0.58 per diluted share for the same period in 2011, up 203% and 200%, respectively."We finished 2012 with a very strong quarter that marked a record year for EFI. The fourth quarter again demonstrated tremendous execution and commitment by our team, solidifying our third consecutive year of double-digit growth," said Guy Gecht, Chief Executive Officer of EFI. "We are excited about 2013 and the growth opportunities ahead for EFI and our customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV