KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today that it has entered into a contract with the Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) to provide construction management services for part of its expansion program at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Abu Dhabi International Airport is one of the fastest growing hubs in the world, with a growth rate of 19.7% over the past five years.
KBR will be responsible for managing various contractors’ costs, schedules, quality, contract administration and risks. The scope of the utilities work includes over 60 miles of gravity storm and sanitary sewer, potable water, chill water and fire water piping and over 25 miles of power and telecommunication duct banks, a Central Utility Plant, a highway interchange, airside and landside roads, cooling stations and standby power generation for a new Midfield Terminal and other airport commercial users.
“We are honored to be selected for this opportunity to be a part of the world’s largest airport expansion,” said William P. Utt, Chairman, President and CEO of KBR. “This program allows us to showcase KBR’s core competencies in providing world class services as we continue supporting the mission of our clients.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV