3D Artist Peter J. Sucy Launches Project On USAProjects.org
Realizing the coming convergence of computers and photography before many at Kodak, Peter utilized the new desktop publishing tools at his disposal, to create hundreds of documents and proposals. Most were designed to persuade Kodak to abandon analog video image storage in favor of digital image storage devices connected to desktop computers.
Tapped in 1989 to draft Kodak's first digital product strategy, Peter conceived and designed a number of the very first digital products Kodak would ship, invented a key digital camera preview technology and was responsible for the establishment of the world's first digital imaging training facility, the Center for Creative Imaging, in Camden, Maine. Peter was an instructor at a smaller version at the Kodak Marketing Education Center in Henrietta, NY for several years. He was among the first group of Photoshop Digital Masters named by Adobe in 1993. His artwork was featured on the Photoshop 3.0 CD-ROM and in 1994, at a group show at the Ansel Adams Gallery in San Francisco.
Before symptoms from ME led to his early departure from Kodak in 2001, he consulted for Kodak's Dynamic Imaging Division where he would learn the intricacies of lenticular imaging. Pioneering the use of digital photographic 3D capture and 3D modeling programs for creating lenticular images at Kodak, he created 3D lenticular images for clients like Pepsi, R J Reynolds, Pfizer, Martell Liquor, FAO Schwartz, Purina, Disney and more.
For more on Peter's Kodak history visit his site www.peterjsucy.comTo view his artwork on Fine Art America For more information or images, please contact: Peter J. Sucy firstname.lastname@example.org 585-278-4045 or visit http://www.peterjsucy.com SOURCE Peter J. Sucy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV