- Selected to provide on-call services for two five-year Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) contracts valued at up to $67.6 million and $12.6 million, respectively.
- Recorded a $1.4 million after-tax gain as a result of deferred payments and earn-outs from the sale of the Vehicle Sensors segment. Gross proceeds of $1.8 million were collected, bringing the company’s cash position to $19.7 million as of December 31, 2012.
- Total backlog was $38.0 million which included Transportation Systems backlog of $31.5 million, iPerform backlog of $3.3 million, and Roadway Sensors backlog of $3.2 million. This compares to total backlog of $32.9 million in the same year-ago quarter and $41.2 million in the previous quarter.
- Signed $4.9 million in new Transportation Systems contracts, bringing total backlog to $31.5 million compared to $29.7 million in the same year-ago quarter.
Iteris Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts