Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE MKT:CTO) announced that the Company’s annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. local time, in Daytona Beach, Florida. The record date for shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the annual meeting has been set for March 1, 2013.
The Board also announced that it has nominated John J. Allen, William L. Olivari, A. Chester Skinner, III, and Thomas P. Warlow, III, for election at the 2013 annual meeting of shareholders with a term expiring at the annual meeting in 2014. As previously announced, Linda Loomis Shelley stated that she would not stand for election at the 2013 annual shareholders’ meeting.
About Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. is a Florida-based publicly traded real
estate company, which owns over 11,000 acres in the Daytona Beach area
and a portfolio of income properties in diversified markets in the
United States. Visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV