Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, announced it will support Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation (NCCF). To raise awareness and funds for the local non-profit organization, Bally’s hit Pawn Stars™ slot machine will be on the redesigned KVVU FOX5 MORE show “Celebrity Spin Zone” starting Jan. 28 on MORE’s 9 a.m. broadcast.
“Bally Technologies is committed to supporting cancer causes in the Las Vegas community,” said Bally Technologies’ Senior Vice President of Operations and Human Resources Gary Kapral. “We will continue this mission by working with the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation. Children are our most precious gift, and we want to do all we can to support organizations like NCCF that provide hope and help during the journey with cancer.”
NCCF provides financial, social, emotional, educational, and psychological support services and programs to families of all children diagnosed with life-threatening or critical illnesses including cancer, HIV/AIDS, and immunologic diseases. One of NCCF’s key programs, The Caring Place, provides no-cost programs and services for children and adults in treatment for, or recovering from, cancer, as well as provides support programs for patients’ families, friends, and caregivers.
“We are thrilled Bally Technologies has selected our organization as the beneficiary of the Celebrity Spin Zone,” said Jeffrey Gordon, President and Chief Executive Officer of NCCF. “This will help us continue to positively impact this community with ongoing support programs and educational forums for children, adults, and family members impacted by cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV