Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Operating Metrics and Other Business Highlights:
- Average revenue per business customer increased to $260 per month, compared with $256 in the prior quarter and $239 in the same period last year.
- For new customers added during the December quarter, the average number of subscribed services grew to 17.0 from 14.7 in the prior quarter and 14.1 in the same period last year.
- Average number of subscribed services per business customer grew to 11.2 from 10.6 services in the prior quarter and 9.4 in the same period last year.
- Monthly business customer count churn for the quarter was 1.6% compared with 2.4% in the prior quarter and 2.0% in the same period last year; monthly business service revenue churn for the December quarter increased to 2.6% from 1.0% in the prior quarter, compared with 1.9% in the same period last year.
- Ended the quarter with 31,473 business customers, up from 30,498 business customers in the prior quarter, a net increase of 975 business customers for the quarter.
- Awarded two new U.S. communications patents related to network and mobile technologies; the company has been awarded 85 U.S. patents since inception.
- Recognized in the “Leaders” quadrant of Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) (see http://business.8x8.com/OL-Research-GartnerMagicQuadrant.html).
- Launched our complete suite of hosted telephony and unified communications services in Canada as phase one of our Global Reach initiative.
“The significant jump in the number of services subscribed to by our new customers this quarter clearly shows the success 8x8 is having in penetrating the upper end of the small and medium business segment,” Martin continued. “The trust that larger businesses are placing in 8x8 by allowing us to provide mission critical services not only underscores the cost savings and innovation we provide, but also our ability to provide these advanced services in a high quality and highly available manner. The inclusion of 8x8 as one of the leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant further confirms our leading position in the UCaaS industry.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV