TWFG: "2012 Growth And Premiums Exceeded All Expectations"
2012 was also impactful for Gordy Bunch's community involvement. He was elected to the Board of Directors of The Woodlands Township, a community of more than 100,000 people, and was also elected as the board's Treasurer and vice chairman of the Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Bunch closed the meeting by announcing a growth goal of another 25 percent for TWFG in 2013.
SOURCE The Woodlands Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV