Additional Highlights Achieved Since October 2012:
- Informatica PowerCenter Big Data Edition wins industry accolade. Recognized in the 2012 Ventana Research Leadership and Technology Innovation Awards, Informatica won the top award in the Information Management category for the newly-released PowerCenter Big Data Edition.
- Recognized as a Leader in Data Masking Technology. The 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology notes, "Leaders demonstrate balanced progress in execution and vision. Their actions raise the competitive bar for all vendors and solutions in the market, and they tend to set the pace for the industry."
- Announced Informatica Cloud Winter 2013. Included in the release are new features that extend Informatica Cloud functionality, ease of use and performance and advances in cloud master data management (MDM) as well as expanded availability of cloud connectors.
- Introduced Ultra Messaging Dynamic Routing Option. This new option extends Informatica Ultra Messaging products with automatic best-path selection and global guaranteed delivery across WAN and LAN environments to deliver higher availability and support "big data in motion" initiatives.
- Informatica Marketplace reaches new growth milestones. Launched in 2010, the Informatica Marketplace has grown by 25,000 users to 125,000 active data integration users and developers, over the past year. Solution downloads are up 250 percent and site visits have increased 150 percent year over year.
- Named Margaret Breya as executive vice president and chief marketing officer. Responsible for worldwide marketing, Breya brings more than 25 years of marketing leadership experience at enterprise software category leaders including SAP, Business Objects and BEA as well as IT industry leaders including HP and Sun Microsystems.
- Concluded takeover offer for shares of Heiler Software AG. Informatica has secured 97.7 percent of all outstanding Heiler shares. The takeover offer is only the first step in the process to combine Heiler's business with Informatica's. Informatica intends to take further integration steps under German laws, which may not be complete until mid-to-late 2013. Informatica intends to combine Heiler's PIM solutions with its broader MDM business in order to offer customers better functionality and a more comprehensive range of services than many competing PIM-providers or MDM-providers can offer.
Conference Call and Webcast
Informatica will discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on a conference call today beginning at 2:00 p.m. PST. The live conference call can be accessed at http://www.informatica.com/investor or by dialing 866-799-9311, reservation number 69299164. A replay of the call will also be available by dialing 404-537-3406, reservation number 69299164.
About InformaticaInformatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Non-GAAP Financial Information To supplement Informatica's condensed consolidated financial statements prepared and presented on a GAAP basis, Informatica uses non-GAAP financial measures of income from operations, net income and net income per share. These measures are adjusted from income from operations, net income or net income per share prepared in accordance with GAAP to exclude the charges and expenses discussed above. The presentation of these non-GAAP financial measures are not meant to be considered in isolation or as a substitute for, or superior to, income from operations, net income or net income per share prepared in accordance with GAAP.