Achieves Sequential License Revenue Growth of 58 Percent
- Quarterly total revenues of $234.7 million
- Record total annual revenues of $811.6 million
- Fourth quarter GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.28 and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.41
- Annual GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.83 and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $1.31
- Signed 142 deals over $300,000 and 26 deals over $1 million
- Deferred revenues of $250.8 million
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
"Our fourth quarter 2012 results demonstrate our progress to regain our operational discipline," said Sohaib Abbasi, chairman and chief executive officer, Informatica. "Our conviction in our long-term opportunity is firmer than ever for three reasons: first, our increasing addressable market; second, promising new opportunities driven by market and technology trends of big data and cloud computing; and third, our own measures to more effectively scale our business."Financial Highlights for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2012 Total revenues for the fourth quarter of 2012 were $234.7 million, compared to $227.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. License revenues were $104.0 million, compared to $112.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. Income from operations for the fourth quarter, calculated in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), was $44.6 million, compared to $59.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. GAAP net income for the fourth quarter of 2012 was $31.1 million, compared to $42.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, and GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.28, compared to $0.38 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2011.