PG&E's ERG scholarships have provided more than $2.5 million to hundreds of recipients throughout northern and central California since 1989. In 2012, ERGs awarded $302,000 in scholarships to 163 deserving students. The awards set a new record, surpassing the prior year's $289,000 in scholarships.
The deadline to apply for the ERG scholarships is February 1, 2013. More information can be found on the "Scholarship" link at www.pge.com/community.
The deadline for applying for the PG&E Bright Minds Scholarship is February 28, 2013. For more information and to apply, visit www.pge.com/brightminds. Scholarship winners will be announced in the spring.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), and the PG&E Corporation Foundation strive to power strong communities throughout Northern and Central California. In 2012 PG&E contributed over $23 million to charitable organizations, including matching the generosity of employees who donated more than $6 million and volunteered 41,000 hours to company-supported events. Community investments are funded entirely by shareholders. For more information, visit www.pge.com/community.SOURCE Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV